OVERVIEW - 3D CEILINGS
The rigid metal is now an integral feature of the UltraSTEEL™ drywall systems. With this new patented UltraSTEEL™ process it is clear that Gyproc and DONN commit themselves to cost effective solutions, innovations and quality is setting new standards for the future in the use of drywall systems in the building industry.
The distinctive surface indentations are produced by the patented UltraSTEEL™ process. This increases the depth of the metal and, with work hardening, gives improved sectional qualities. The result is that lighter gauge steel gains significant strength characteristics superior to the present products on offer in the market.
- More cost effective than present conventional drywall systems.
- Durable, strong and adaptable metal stud.
- Surface indentations in metal make screw location easier and reduce slip.
- Surface indentations also gives better handling and grip.
- Studs and channels are easier to cut